Monday, December 13, 2010

Demi Lovato's Family NOT Happy With Her Dad


Looks like Demi Lovato's dad has made his family angry by deciding to talk to the press about his daughter's issues. Hmm…why does this sound so familiar to us?
Here's what Michael Lohan Patrick Lovato had to say about his daughter's situation:
[The pressure of being a child star] "was one of the things I worried about [...]

supernanny-quits.jpg


Supernanny is out!


Jo Frost has been helping other people control their families for almost six years, but now, she has announced she to end her reign as the Supernanny in hopes of starting her own family. Jo told sources:


"I have decided to hang up my cape. It was a very conscious decision, through much reflection. But I need to create more balance in my life."


Sounds nice. Millions of dollars in your paycheck sounds nicer, but who are we to judge.


With the first step taken in her new lease on life, the second step is happening now : finding a man! Jo explained:


"Proper balance will allow me to date and have a relationship and look at my own future of having a family. I am definitely excited about dating and being in a committed relationship. That is all exciting stuff for me around the corner."


Sure is! Now, get on out there and snag yourself a man!


[Image via WENN.]



Dwight Eisenhower
Celtic Jewelry
Benjamin Harrison
Personalized Wedding Favors
Philip Taaffe

No comments:

Post a Comment