Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dark Shadows Releases A First Movie Poster

Yesterday we got our first look at the first movie trailer for the Tim Burton-directed big screen adaptation of Dark Shadows. Today we get to check out the film’s first movie poster. As you may recall, if you watched the trailer yesterday, Burton’s version of Dark Shadows looks to be a bit more comedic than [...]

Shirley Manson, the frontwoman of Garbage, paid a visit to Chelsea Lately last night to promote the forthcoming new album Not Your Kind of People and over the course of her interview, Shirley talked about a range of topics … from Coachella, to Justin Bieber, to the reason why Garbage “broke up” back in the early 00′s. It’s absolutely fantastic to hear from Shirley again … click below and check out video from her interview last night.




Gahhh … that accent … I love it so. I am SO freaking excited about the return of Garbage. I will be seeing the band LIVE in concert in less than a month and I can barely contain myself. This interview has reminded me how much I’ve missed having Shirley Manson in my life. I hope she does more promo appearances like this in the near future because I can’t get enough. Love Love Love her!!!



[Source]




Jan Vermeer
Associations
Roy Lichtenstein
Preventing Alzheimers with Vitamins
articles internet

No comments:

Post a Comment