Saturday, September 17, 2011

‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1′ Covers The New Issue Of ‘Entertainment Weekly’ Magazine

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, the stars of The Twilight Saga film franchise, are featured on the cover of this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine. Their upcoming sequel film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 is featured on this special Fall Move Preview issue which is devoted to all of the most-anticipated [...]

My time in the wilds of Rhode Island has come to an end and David and I are now in NYC. We’ll be here in the Big Apple until the end of the week and we’ve got a pretty full schedule on our plates. But, before we let the hecticness of the city overtake us, we settled in and enjoyed the really breezy and cool weather here last night.


Because I grew up in the Detroit Metro area, I never spent much time on trains. In fact, I think the first actual train I ever rode was after I met David and I visited his family in New England for the first time. Trains are very prevalent all along the East Coast border so that’s how David likes to travel to/from NYC back home to Connecticut:




This is the cute little train station in Rhode Island that we took out of town … but soon enough, we were in NYC:




First, we got some pizza … then we met up with our friend Isaac for a quick drink thing at Industry. It really was a quick hello then back to our place for much-needed sleep. Tonight, David and I are seeing the amazing show Sleep No More and we are both very excited. Not sure what the plan is for after but … it’s NYC … I’m sure we’ll find something :)




Sam Francis
internet facts
Robert Mapplethorpe
latest news
John Belushi

No comments:

Post a Comment